Sidor

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Aching for creativity

I sometimes  wish that I was more creative. Or more talented. At least better at design. At times I long desperately for inspiration for something really beautiful, something that isso me and that I have designed. Unfortunately, I am really terrible at picturing things in my mind. The imagined object is really blurred and I have no idea gow to make it. But it almost aches, this craving for creativity. 

I love flowers. And I love making afghans. I want to get this brilliant idea of a flowery afghan that is all my design. And really pretty too. 

I got this idea that I could try c2c (corner to corner) crochet and make something pretty. I was all fired up, but forced myself to at least try the technique once before I got carried away. Well, it wasn't hard, and quite fun to make. But oh my, all those ends to fasten!


This is what I made. A simple flower, 4 colours and 10×10 pixels. And I got 14 ends to fasten. 14!!! I usually crochet over the ends as often as it's possible, since I hate weaving in those ends. And I can only imagine how many ends there would be on a big afghan. So I guess my mind will go on searching for the ultimate design idea. And the rest of me kind of longs for this mood to shift.

8 comments:

  1. Your flower design is very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just added a link to your blog, on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. melvin@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was reallyvaluable. thanks a lot.Cheap Pandora Sale very good.

    ReplyDelete

  5. If you’re going to strap on the same fake watchesevery day, it needs to look good with both your Tuesday suit and your Sunday t-shirt, but you don’t want it to be boring. You don’t have to spend five figures to get a great breitling replica.Theklockor kopior Globemaster ($120) handles all situations effortlessly and is packed with technology like a totally anti-magnetic movement and a more accurate and durable co-axial escapement,you’ll notice the seconds hand seems to tick like on a quartz
    rolex replica, but this rolex replicais because of a special gear-and-spring system inside that gives it the so-called “deadbeat seconds” for more precise timekeeping.As the brand’s iconic omega repliqueindividual product, admirable adroitness and absolute kelly 35cm demonstrates what both central and outside.
    Buy Cheap air max
    online.

    ReplyDelete